Sunday, March 9, 2014

Setting up for further work: Post #20

        This week wasn't too exciting because I am mainly setting up for later works for my comic book.  The website I am using to write my comic book only has a select number of villains and heros that I can pick from.  This means that I have to make my own characters on the website before implimenting them into my book.  So for the next two weeks I will be trying to build all of my characters in the website before putting them into my book.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an interesting website - what is it? I'm looking for some of my fourth graders to create some sort of a graphic novel online so I'd love to check it out. It might be a slow week, but it also sounds like an important one for moving forward. Were there other website options out there that might have had more character options to save you some work?

    ReplyDelete